Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cake Pops!!

We had a baby shower today at work and I decided to try to make cake pops. It was quite difficult at first however with a few tweaks here and there they came out great. I followed the recipe from little miss momma. What I learned from the recipe was that it is very important to make sure the cake pops are in the freezer for atleast a few hours after you insert the lollipop sticks into the cake balls with a little melted candy on the tip of the sticks, this ensures that they will not fall. Also when you are ready to dip the balls into the candy melts make sure you have a lot of melted candy so you can dip the whole ball with one clean sweep completely covering it. I also froze my cake balls on styrafoam in the freezer overnight. Here are the sweet results tada:


No comments:

Post a Comment